2.19.2008

weird dream

I had a really weird dream last night.

I woke up... thinking "damn, it was just a dream!"

I dreamt that my ex came over to see me. He told me how much he regretted that we broke up, and he wanted us to get back together. I gave him a hug and started asking why. "Why did you think so?" As much as I always likeD to question his (beloved) love for me. And then I was woken up all of the sudden just like other nightmares or sweet dreams.

Does it just suck when you always have to think about it? What went wrong and what happened? Or why things can never be the same gain?
Once you had something and you lost it. You usually tend to try to find it, or at least find something similar to it.

The time I was single, I was totally fine with being single and all that. And then I got into a relationship. And then I realized how good it felt just to always have someone besides. Then I was back in being single. Now it doesn't really feel like "fine" as before. But again, I dont want to just "have someone", just to "have someone", I have learnt my lessons. Whatever comes comes. I'm just 22, no need to rush, right? hehe

No comments: