2.19.2008

megabus

besides the fact that megabus's price is so cheap (about 55$ for a round-trip ticket from Minneapolis to Chicago), these are the downsides of it:
- ALWAYS late! Its true. I took this bus before and it was an hour late. This time, no difference. It was late for an hour before picking us up in Minneapolis. I thought it would be ontime in Chicago since it didnt have to stop anywhere before Chicago, but I was wrong. It was late for another half an hour.
- Some drivers can be very "bitchy". I quoted the word because I didnt use it. Another passenger was pissed at the megabus and even called it the "megabitch" instead of "megabus" which I thought was quite funny. But it was just stupid how we had to wait in the call for her to load the luggages. She could have checked us in the bus first and we'll take care of our luggage on our own.
- The address of the bus stop online was so confusing. They could have indicated the bus stop as 1926 University Ave, and that would be so much simpler than north 3rd and 4th Str Parking, which we have no idea, and its hard to tell the taxi too.
- Okay, I hate it when everytime I tried to sit by myself on the bus, someone who is HUGE is going to sit right next to me, and I have absolutely no more private space. There is no more gap between me and the other person. There WERE other free seats! Why me?

Yeah so that's it for my exhausted experience from the megabus. I was so darn tired coming back to campus on Monday morning. It was such a last-minute plan that I couldnt get any earlier tickets. Anyhows, chicago was alright-fun :D

No comments: