2.27.2008

distracted....

okay, instead of doing my music and business homework, i'm sitting with my laptop researching on Nikon D40x and D40. Buying a camera is so hard. There are just so many models, too many functions limited in one, and you just have to read too much to decide to buy something. I guess this is one downside of capitalism. It gave us too many choices that just confuse and discourage the buyer.

I know I should put something more meaningful since I havent been writing as much on this blog... but i got really distracted. I want a SLR camera so bad. My sony camera has been a bitch since last year, and I really wish I had had one SLR when I was in Japan to capture all the beautiful moments and sceneries back then. This is it. This might be the best investment I've ever made.

More will be updated later.

No comments: