2.06.2008

First Entry

Hi! Welcome to my blog!

As of this moment, I have 2 blogs, one on Yahoo 360, and one is this one on blogspot.
Yahoo sucks really bad lately. There have been a lot of problems for people to comment on my blogs or private-messaging me. I tried to email them and asked them to fix it. Guess what? They told me to live with it (well, they didnt literally say that, but thats basically it), and the reason was because they are too busy working on another blog project. Ok! Screw that, you don't even know how to fix this Yahoo 360 thingy, then how do you expect to work on another project. I hope it will never work for u guys! :P a**h***.

Anyhow, the second reason for me to start a new blog is the fact that lately I've been inspired by a lot of people writing their blogs about issues around themselves. It struck me suddenly but quite expectly, since I think I have not been thinking seriously about pretty much anything around me. I probably did at some points, but I never talked or gave my opinions on it. All I have been writing in Yahoo 360 was mostly about my own life, how much fun I had on weekend, I meant its good to a certain extent, but I feel like there are a lot more I can write about. Being in Yahoo 360 and friends with (maybe a lot of) strangers who I never really talked to in real life ocassionally makes me hesitate to write something down on Yahoo 360. The thing with blogspot is you don't need "friends" connected to you. It's not a network thing. It's the personal space thing, but every one can still read your thoughts. Whereas, yahoo 360 is more like a networking site, and the point to update your blog is sometimes just to show off to some body else your stuff, rather than trying to address issues and thinking about it critically.

So with this blog, which is very much more of my personal space, I am going to try to write as much as I can about my own opion, so if you like it, read on. If you dont, excuse you! :P

No comments: