3.11.2008

Spring Break.... arggg

So Spring Break is like 3 more days away and I havent got no plan for it yet.

DC? well, not so psyched about it, for the facts that I have been there like 3 times already (2 on spring break and 1 on xmas), I really just had enough of DC. But 1 week staying here can be very depressing... except that... um.. I'm tempted to join these girls who are very good friends of mine to go to Duluth camping. It will be great chance to just chill in Minnesota for the last time, chill with these friends and get some nice photos of the nature ( btw, I am falling head-over-heel for my d40, its like a new and ultimate boyfriend, LOL)!
On top of all frustrations of planning, I am very broke. I cant afford a 400$ airfares, or even if I can, the paychecks from 2 months I have been working my ass off will blow off like a snapping fingers. I have not used my mom's credit card and living more independent than other semesters, so I don't want to break that habits just for spring break.

So we'll see.

I have not got a chance to finish "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man", and thats making me a bit mad. Too much work and litte errands for the day just tired me out and by the end of the day, I just want to throw myself on the bed right away... Come on, I need some more free time :)

No comments: