3.29.2008

just had the worst lunchmare...

or somehow I would like to call it nightmare during lunch nap, which I just woke up from 5 minutes ago. I decide to write about it because this could be a total potential idea for future scary movie film makers, lol (trying to be funny to feel less scared, u know)

Anywho... my "lunchmare" setting was in an office which looks very much like a library (maybe because I have been working too much in the library lately). Me and a couple of "friends" (supposedly I just know they were my friends in the dream, I actually knew one of them in real life, lets called her A). I was just chatting with them while they were doing the "evil" works of hightlighting people's name on the black book. Why I called is evil is because if someone's name on the book get highlighted, they will be killed within 24 hours by being cut like a letter X on their necks. A so-called friend was sitting next to me, doing the works, then calmly showed me my name has been highlighted. I was shocked. I was like "no f*cking way, while she was just shrugging her shoulders like it was not a big deal.

I sat there, devastated. Apparently, another friend, who I addressed as friend A before, was in the conversation. I told her I do not want to die and there must be some way to let me out of this, since we are all working for this black book thing, but we never know who was behind it.Friend A smiled at me, reassuring me that "Don't worry, I actually know a way to get out of it. I will tell you later."Upon hearing that, I felt a little more secure. I waited for this friend A to be done with work so that she can show me the technique to get out of this killing circle. She motioned me to wait while she picked up a newspaper or some short of magazine, which I suppose will has something to do with me not being dead today. I notice we made a lot of assumptions when we dream, which I havent quite figure out why, or is it just still me being an econ major in my dream.

Anyway, after then she led me to a private room, again it looks like a private room in the library where I used to have interview for the library job like a month ago.
There...Right there.... was the moment.
She smiled at me. Evilly.
She pulled out a knife.
And by then I knew right away I was going to die. Shit.
She drew the knife on my neck, making it like a letter "X" shape.
Blood was spattering everywhere.
As I was slowly becoming suffocating, there was a tiny second of moment that made me recognize this was a dream and the only way to escape this "ring" of nonesense murder was to WAKE UP. Somehow I managed to woke up.

Yet, it didnt seem to end. My phone started ringing. (after I woke up, not that the phone woke me up!)Thank god, it was a friend of mine on the phone asking me to go out tonight.

Anyway, that is my story for today. The coincidental thing is I have always been a good friend with this friend A, and I always made fun of her evil laugh like a joke. I did it so much that she even dressed up like a litte devil during last year Halloween. Weird!!!!

P.S.: I was googling a pic for my nightmare blog entry. Sh*t, it freaked me out too, so I decided to leave this the way it is.

Copyrighted by Hang Pham.

No comments: