3.06.2008

busy week

Don't you hate it so much when you need to print something out, the printer decides to go strike on you. It happens every freaking time whenever I am in a hurry, like 5 minutes before class starts. So annoying!!!

So I have been pretty busy since the beginning of the week. Tests after tests and events after events... there are just a lot of little things you need to make sure that you get done and I am very forgetful... so I leave them once in a while then I have to come back to it, and then realize oops, its the end of the day already.

My Nikon D40 is finally here today!!! I am so excited to go shoot some nice photos with it! However, the memory card hasnt arrived yet, so I am currently using the temporary memory system which only allows you to shoot like 1 picture then it automatically deletes it after a few second. um... anyhows!!!

Regarding the last post, I actually posted that one on Yahoo 360 since I have more "acquaintances" of expertise over there. They're been giving me some feed back on my reflections from the book "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man". To be frank, I was very sensitive about some criticism, but now I think of it more like a challenge, in which I could develop more about my self on how to talk big on such big issues. I just realize how much I have become a fan of reading and writing. Thanks to that book, it was very inspirational!!!!

No comments: