3.17.2008

okay, so its Spring Break

I finally decided to stay here in Minnesota during my last spring break of my college life. Not so lame. I also want to apologize to "em Nga iu" for ditching her and staying here. Hope you will have fun in New York and forgive me.

So I have not been doing much except for lazying around and coming to work. I just got the job at the library in addition to my job at CGE, so I'm basically working for about 16 hours a week now. My paycheck on April is gonna be sweet, hehe.

For a long break like this, I, and some of my friends, decided that we all are going to keep a dietary journal, meaning we are going to keep track of what we eat and drink. It's kinda like a weightwatcher program, except that it is free and its only between us. I have been noticing that I gain a lot of calories during the day due to snacking (e.g. chocolates, cheetos and so on). I tend to eat small meals which is good at some point if I can keep like 4 small meals a day; but instead I eat like 5 to 6 small meals, and that added up to my "muffin tops" and "love handles" hanging around my hip and waist now. My jeans are not fitting me, and my shirt size has risen to M, instead of S. I guess those are signs telling me I need to get in shape.

Speaking of getting in shape, I really like my basketball class, although I'm like the worst in the class for the fact that I never had any back ground in basketball before. However, I get to play in team and that helps my skill progress gradually. I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself in this class any more just cuz this is my last semester, what else have I got to lose, right?

Anyway, I'm gonna get back to "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man".

No comments: