4.27.2008

does it make sense...

if I say I'm over you, but I still miss you sometimes...

For whatever that went wrong
we have not talked for so long
And sometimes the feeling came back
when that light rail
slowly moves from that station...
there
there were so much memories...
I learnt my first kiss,
or decent ones :)

But now it is all gone
The station is still there...
Same old people, same old scene
But you are not present
And I am not excited to get off there no more
Funny
I shrugged
and the door closed
smiled, here I go again

3 comments:

Chue said...

the one relationship people remember the most is their "first love." why does it have such a lasting effect? a first love could mean your first kiss, the first time you cared for someone and the first time someone cared for you. it is the first time you explored out of the box.

the first and last is always the most memorable. anything in between does not matter. the rule of first and last applies to almost anything that can be arrange in chronological order. even in reading, the first and last paragraphs are the most memorable.

Hang Pham said...

that is quite true, but sometimes the only introduction can't make a great and convincing essay, right ;;)

MinhNga Nguyen said...

i'm not hang over from my first love, it was beautiful but childish, it was a puppy love. I look back and feel good about it. Not missing it at all. It was sweet and again, beautiful.