10.16.2008

turbulent time for Wall str, turbulent time for us

as our team leader left for not just for a better opportunity out there but also because it is way beyond his limit to stand all the company craps including unskilledfull manager, mean colleagues, and quite a stubborn-but-always-think-he-knows-stuff CEO/boss. 

Anyway, enough of that. It caused me thinking if what I'm doing is right or I am wasting my time on a career I don't see much future with. Actually it got some potential, but I never thought I would turn my steering wheel to the media industry. I'm too much of a Democrat to be able to work in this oppressed and undemocratic enviroment. I'm good at being blunt, and thats what I want to be. I'm gonna see how things are turning out in a fe month. One good news though, we might be on air sometimes in December. I would love to see that happens.

No comments: