9.29.2008

Another week has begun...

Time flies by so fast when you work (... not when you enjoy it)

I can feel my team growing and bonding, now that all the misunderstandings have resolved and I learned how to control myself. I can't ask for better team members. For the first time, I really feel the excitement and the effective collaboration to come to a finished and well-done project/product, however you want to call it. 

You can call me a nerd but lately I think I've become a CNBC addict. I even "sacrificed" FRIENDS for CNBC's Squawk Box today. Maybe its because I've been listening to CNBC news in the morning too much that I developed a skill of processing all the info/discussions being broadcast. It gets exciting to hear the question and then anticipate an answer from an expert on CNBC. I've learnt a lot more about the US Economy (esp. the stock market) over the last 1 and a half month more than what I did in college (or maybe I didnt study hard and seriously enough back in college). 

----
Marissa, Augsburg's Int'l Admission Counselor, is coming here in about 3 days. I'm so excited to see her. I'm going to take her to my high school and have her talk to some of the kids here about Augsburg College. It made me feel the Auggie Spirit again.

Missing Augsburg so much!

No comments: