5.28.2008

disappointed...

My plan for traveling from North via South Vietnam has postponed again!

I was so excited about this trip. I've got a great partner. We've made an awesome plan. Time is just about right for travel season. And bang, she backed out. I dont blame her, because we're not in the US now, it's not like we can decide whatever we do at the moment.
That's the thing I hate about family and being home. I feel restrained, restricted, limited on things I can and can not do. When I'm away, I make my own decisions and hold responsible for what happens. Here I always need to ask permission from my mom if I want to travel somewhere. Yes, Im still dependent on her about $, but if its the case that we do not have $,then I wouldnt ask. We do have some, so why cant I spend on traveling... again, back to the argument about $ and jobs. People who work do not know or have time to spend their money. People who spend money doesnt work. I think it's kinda true. Dont ya?

Anyway, lets not bring this F thing up again (F= family, not that )

I guess I need to look for a new partner again. Who?
It must be someone I know, must be a girl, who is willing to be a back-pack traveler, who enjoys bus-hopping, who .... oh well, sure I do have a lot of friends, but I guess when it comes to travel buddies, I'm screwed...

Currently feeling very disappointed!

1 comment:

Cabbage Wabbage said...

If I was there, I would hands down be your travel buddy!