5.19.2008

dealing with the most ridiculous shit LOL...

RATED R: Explicit content.

Fucking just only 3 days... what the fuck. Already got into a huge shitty non-sense argument with the one yet I have never cared to pay enough respect (excuse me, but its true)

This kind of argument, no its not even a Fucking argument. It is stuck in his mind that whatever he said is true. No one can argue with him, and of course his daughter still seems like a small immature never-know-enough for him (whatever). I was trying to make a point how having Wi-Fi will make it easier to access Internet without sharing 1 computer in a house. I sleep in a house next to the one which has the comp so it was inconvenient at some point. It is about $48-$61... yeah, freaking comparing that to how much cell phones he has given away to strangers. Now he is being stingy and unreasonable. Cant fight back my argument, he just yelled and freaking kept insisting infuriately that Wi-Fi is not proven to work effectively yet in Vietnam due to dampen weather.... what the heck does that have to do with weather? Internet Cafe is emerging everywhere, Wi-Fi connection is the comparative advantage for each one of those cafes to attract customers! Doesnt even he go freaking outside to see how the freaking world is changing?

I am sorry but I am fucking mad right now!

My fam is better with JUST me, my sis and my mom. Thats all I've gotta say. No that's what I said, I still do and I still will.

1 comment:

Chue said...

it's only been less than a week and you're already mad?