12.20.2008

Another Saturday Night Update....

So the date is set. 01.01.09, it is! We're going to be on-air (still keeping my fingers crossed though). Hoping it to be a LIVE program as well.

As much as I've never thought I would end up working in financial broadcasting field, this job is becoming more and more fascinating. Especially these last couples of months has been so historical in terms of economic that I feel honored and thankful to follow and knows about pretty much all the latest news that are out. Working in a television company plus editing and reporting a lot of global stock market news made me feel how fast, significant information should be reached, understood and analyzed accordingly.

4 months here only but it seems like a whole lot of changes that have happened. Many new applicants have been accepted, worked, stayed or either left. Surprisingly I am still sticking with job while in fact, I was the first to thought after 2 week working that "i am so leaving".
Anyway, but I think I am working with a great team. I realize you don't have to be so smart, you can just be alright with a positive working attitude but as long as you have a wonderful team, everything can run a lot more smoothly and effectively rather than doing something on your own. Kinda like a cliche which a Monster.com article can give you, right, but hey, now it is a piece of advice copyrighted to me.

Anyway, thats about me for a week!

Again, promising to post more interesting stuff soon!

No comments: